0488 859 850

Carbon Monoxide Testing Axedale

Carbon monoxide (CO) is an unsafe gas, which can not be seen or smelt and is accountable for countless preventable injuries and deaths each year in Axedale.

Carbon monoxide is known as the "silent killer" due to it being colourless and odourless at levels that are toxic. It is produced through the incomplete combustion of solid, liquid and gaseous fuels. Appliances that burn these forms of fuel are prospective sources of carbon monoxide emissions.

Failure to detect and deal with carbon monoxide leaks in your house may lead to short-lived, mild flu-like symptoms of headache, nausea, vomiting and sleepiness. More major levels can lead to difficulty breathing for both you and your household. In the worst cases, it causes brain damage or death.

Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee

Carbon monoxide testing should be done by experts due to it being an unsafe gas. Supreme Duct Cleaning offers professional carbon monoxide testing in Axedale. You can depend on us to evaluate the carbon monoxide levels of your heaters whenever you require our services.

    Get a Free Quote

    What is carbon monoxide?

    Carbon monoxide is a potentially lethal, colourless, odourless gas that is produced anytime an organic material is burnt. This could consist of wood, coal, oil and gas or any other organic matter.

    When such material is burnt, the chemical reaction of combustion will not be total and a few of the fuel will react with oxygen to produce carbon dioxide while some unburnt fuel and by-products escape as dangerous carbon monoxide. Such incomplete burning usually takes place in restricted locations such as a space or structure and oftentimes without our detection.

    If you breathe in carbon monoxide it will bind to the haemoglobin in your blood and this avoids oxygen from being carried throughout your body successfully causing you to suffocate.

    Symptoms of carbon monoxide exposure

    Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee
    • Headache
    • Fatigue
    • Dizziness
    • Weakness
    • Nausea
    • Vomiting
    • Loss of mental clearness and collapse

    Carbon monoxide can cause major organ damage or death in extreme cases. This is the reason it is vital to have your appliances checked for leaks regularly.

    How can you prevent carbon monoxide poisoning?

    Carbon monoxide detectors and alarms must be set up in all homes, garages and caravans and tested frequently.

    It is similarly important to guarantee appliances such as fireplaces, ovens, heaters and generators are serviced expertly every year.

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Expert carbon monoxide testing is required to guarantee that appliances are operating correctly which appropriate ventilation or exhaust is being offered. Testing should be conducted by a licensed gasfitter, building inspector, HVAC technician or other qualified people in Axedale familiar with the specific home appliance.

    Professional carbon monoxide testing ought to be carried out a minimum of once a year. This is an essential action and can protect you and your household from carbon monoxide exposure.

    Indications your heater requires to be serviced

    • Yellow flames flickers
    • Burning smell or change to the odour of your gas supply
    • Moderate to serious gas shut off
    • Toxic carbon monoxide fumes are being launched into your home

    Trusted and cost effective carbon monoxide testing services in Axedale

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Carbon monoxide testing in Axedale should be done every year, preferably throughout spring or fall when you go through your yearly furnace checkup. This ensures that your installation is working appropriately and that your family's exposure to the gas will be minimised, and ideally gotten rid of altogether.

    Supreme Duct Cleaning's service technicians look for carbon dioxide leaks that can be brought on by the malfunction of your heater or by burned-out flues.

    We are open 24/7 to provide the services that you need. Our dependable and economical carbon monoxide testing services are available for property and business residential or commercial properties to obtain. We guarantee to look for all possible leaks to guarantee that you and your household are not exposed to this toxic gas.

    Contact us now to request a free estimate for our services. We will evaluate the CO levels in your residential or commercial property, check if your heater is working correctly, and provide you suggestions on how you can keep your house safe from any dangers when it comes to carbon monoxide.

    We also provide carbon monoxide testing in surrounding suburbs

    Book your professional carbon monoxide testing in Axedale today

    Rely on Supreme Duct Cleaning to clean up the air in your home or office.