0488 859 850

Carbon Monoxide Testing Cardigan Village

Carbon monoxide (CO) is an unsafe gas, which can not be seen or smelt and is accountable for thousands of avoidable injuries and deaths each year in Cardigan Village.

Carbon monoxide is referred to as the "silent killer" due to it being colourless and odourless at levels that are toxic. It is produced through the incomplete combustion of solid, liquid and gaseous fuels. Appliances that burn these forms of fuel are prospective sources of carbon monoxide emissions.

Failure to find and deal with carbon monoxide leaks in your house may lead to temporary, mild flu-like symptoms of headache, nausea, vomiting and sleepiness. More serious levels can lead to difficulty breathing for both you and your household. In the worst cases, it results in brain damage or death.

Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee

Carbon monoxide testing need to be done by professionals due to it being an unsafe gas. Supreme Duct Cleaning offers expert carbon monoxide testing in Cardigan Village. You can rely on us to test the carbon monoxide levels of your heaters whenever you need our services.

    Get a Free Quote

    What is carbon monoxide?

    Carbon monoxide is a possibly deadly, colourless, odourless gas that is produced anytime an organic material is burnt. This might include wood, coal, oil and gas or any other organic matter.

    When such material is burnt, the chemical reaction of combustion will not be total and some of the fuel will react with oxygen to produce carbon dioxide while some unburnt fuel and by-products get away as harmful carbon monoxide. Such incomplete burning typically happens in confined areas such as a space or building and oftentimes without our detection.

    If you inhale carbon monoxide it will bind to the haemoglobin in your blood and this avoids oxygen from being carried throughout your body effectively causing you to suffocate.

    Symptoms of carbon monoxide exposure

    Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee
    • Headache
    • Fatigue
    • Dizziness
    • Weakness
    • Nausea
    • Vomiting
    • Loss of mental clearness and collapse

    Carbon monoxide can trigger severe organ damage or death in extreme cases. This is the reason that it is imperative to have your appliances evaluated for leaks frequently.

    How can you avoid carbon monoxide poisoning?

    Carbon monoxide detectors and alarms should be set up in all houses, garages and caravans and checked frequently.

    It is equally important to make sure appliances such as fireplaces, ovens, heaters and generators are serviced professionally every year.

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Expert carbon monoxide testing is needed to make sure that appliances are operating correctly and that adequate ventilation or exhaust is being offered. Testing should be conducted by a certified gasfitter, building inspector, HVAC technician or other qualified people in Cardigan Village familiar with the particular home appliance.

    Expert carbon monoxide testing must be conducted at least once a year. This is an essential step and can safeguard you and your family from carbon monoxide exposure.

    Signs your heater needs to be serviced

    • Yellow flames flickers
    • Burning smell or change to the odour of your gas supply
    • Moderate to serious gas turned off
    • Toxic carbon monoxide fumes are being released into your house

    Reputable and budget friendly carbon monoxide testing services in Cardigan Village

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Carbon monoxide testing in Cardigan Village ought to be done every year, preferably throughout spring or fall when you go through your annual furnace checkup. This ensures that your setup is working appropriately and that your family's exposure to the gas will be reduced, and ideally gotten rid of entirely.

    Supreme Duct Cleaning's service technicians examine for carbon dioxide leaks that can be triggered by the malfunction of your heater or by burned-out flues.

    We are open 24/7 to provide the services that you require. Our reputable and inexpensive carbon monoxide testing services are offered for residential and industrial residential or commercial properties to avail. We ensure to examine for all possible leaks to ensure that you and your family are not exposed to this toxic gas.

    Contact us now to request a free estimate for our services. We will analyse the CO levels in your home, check if your heater is working properly, and provide you suggestions on how you can keep your house safe from any dangers when it pertains to carbon monoxide.

    We also provide carbon monoxide testing in surrounding suburbs

    Book your professional carbon monoxide testing in Cardigan Village today

    Rely on Supreme Duct Cleaning to clean up the air in your home or office.