0488 859 850

Carbon Monoxide Testing Clayton

Carbon monoxide (CO) is an unsafe gas, which can not be seen or smelt and is accountable for countless preventable injuries and deaths each year in Clayton.

Carbon monoxide is understood as the "silent killer" due to it being colourless and odourless at levels that are toxic. It is produced through the incomplete combustion of solid, liquid and gaseous fuels. Appliances that burn these forms of fuel are possible sources of carbon monoxide emissions.

Failure to detect and deal with carbon monoxide leaks in your house may result in short-lived, mild flu-like symptoms of headache, nausea, vomiting and sleepiness. More severe levels can lead to difficulty breathing for both you and your household. In the worst cases, it leads to brain damage or death.

Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee

Carbon monoxide testing should be done by experts due to it being a dangerous gas. Supreme Duct Cleaning offers professional carbon monoxide testing in Clayton. You can rely on us to test the carbon monoxide levels of your heaters whenever you require our services.

    Get a Free Quote

    What is carbon monoxide?

    Carbon monoxide is a potentially fatal, colourless, odourless gas that is produced anytime an organic material is burnt. This might consist of wood, coal, oil and gas or any other organic matter.

    When such material is burnt, the chemical reaction of combustion will not be complete and a few of the fuel will respond with oxygen to produce carbon dioxide while some unburnt fuel and by-products get away as harmful carbon monoxide. Such incomplete burning typically occurs in confined locations such as a space or structure and frequently without our detection.

    If you breathe in carbon monoxide it will bind to the haemoglobin in your blood and this avoids oxygen from being carried throughout your body successfully triggering you to suffocate.

    Symptoms of carbon monoxide exposure

    Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee
    • Headache
    • Fatigue
    • Dizziness
    • Weakness
    • Nausea
    • Vomiting
    • Loss of mental clearness and collapse

    Carbon monoxide can cause severe organ damage or death in severe cases. This is the reason that it is important to have your appliances checked for leaks frequently.

    How can you avoid carbon monoxide poisoning?

    Carbon monoxide detectors and alarms must be installed in all houses, garages and caravans and tested frequently.

    It is equally essential to make sure appliances such as fireplaces, ovens, heaters and generators are serviced expertly every year.

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Professional carbon monoxide testing is needed to ensure that appliances are operating properly and that adequate ventilation or exhaust is being offered. Testing ought to be performed by a certified gasfitter, building inspector, HVAC technician or other qualified individuals in Clayton acquainted with the particular device.

    Expert carbon monoxide testing must be carried out a minimum of as soon as a year. This is an essential action and can safeguard you and your household from carbon monoxide exposure.

    Signs your heater requires to be serviced

    • Yellow flames flickers
    • Burning smell or change to the odour of your gas supply
    • Moderate to serious gas shut off
    • Toxic carbon monoxide fumes are being released into your home

    Reliable and economical carbon monoxide testing services in Clayton

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Carbon monoxide testing in Clayton ought to be done every year, preferably during spring or fall when you go through your yearly furnace checkup. This ensures that your setup is working appropriately and that your family's exposure to the gas will be reduced, and ideally eliminated entirely.

    Supreme Duct Cleaning's service technicians check for carbon dioxide leaks that can be brought on by the malfunction of your heater or by burned-out flues.

    We are open 24/7 to offer the services that you require. Our trusted and budget-friendly carbon monoxide testing services are readily available for residential and industrial properties to obtain. We ensure to inspect for all possible leaks to make sure that you and your household are not exposed to this toxic gas.

    Contact us now to request a free estimate for our services. We will evaluate the CO levels in your home, check if your heater is working properly, and offer you suggestions on how you can keep your home safe from any risks when it comes to carbon monoxide.

    We also provide carbon monoxide testing in surrounding suburbs

    Book your professional carbon monoxide testing in Clayton today

    Rely on Supreme Duct Cleaning to clean up the air in your home or office.