0488 859 850

Carbon Monoxide Testing Deakin University

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a hazardous gas, which can not be seen or smelt and is accountable for thousands of avoidable injuries and deaths each year in Deakin University.

Carbon monoxide is referred to as the "silent killer" due to it being colourless and odourless at levels that are toxic. It is produced through the incomplete combustion of solid, liquid and gaseous fuels. Appliances that burn these forms of fuel are potential sources of carbon monoxide emissions.

Failure to discover and resolve carbon monoxide leaks in your house may lead to short-lived, mild flu-like symptoms of headache, nausea, vomiting and sleepiness. More major levels can result in difficulty breathing for both you and your household. In the worst cases, it leads to brain damage or death.

Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee

Carbon monoxide testing should be done by professionals due to it being a dangerous gas. Supreme Duct Cleaning offers professional carbon monoxide testing in Deakin University. You can rely on us to check the carbon monoxide levels of your heaters whenever you require our services.

    Get a Free Quote

    What is carbon monoxide?

    Carbon monoxide is a potentially fatal, colourless, odourless gas that is produced anytime an organic material is burnt. This might include wood, coal, oil and gas or any other organic matter.

    When such material is burnt, the chemical reaction of combustion will not be complete and a few of the fuel will respond with oxygen to produce carbon dioxide while some unburnt fuel and by-products get away as dangerous carbon monoxide. Such incomplete burning typically takes place in restricted areas such as a room or building and usually without our detection.

    If you inhale carbon monoxide it will bind to the haemoglobin in your blood and this prevents oxygen from being carried throughout your body efficiently triggering you to suffocate.

    Symptoms of carbon monoxide exposure

    Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee
    • Headache
    • Fatigue
    • Dizziness
    • Weakness
    • Nausea
    • Vomiting
    • Loss of mental clearness and collapse

    Carbon monoxide can trigger severe organ damage or death in extreme cases. This is the reason it is necessary to have your appliances tested for leaks routinely.

    How can you prevent carbon monoxide poisoning?

    Carbon monoxide detectors and alarms need to be set up in all homes, garages and caravans and checked frequently.

    It is similarly essential to guarantee appliances such as fireplaces, ovens, heaters and generators are serviced professionally every year.

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Professional carbon monoxide testing is required to make sure that appliances are running correctly and that sufficient ventilation or exhaust is being provided. Testing need to be carried out by a certified gasfitter, building inspector, HVAC technician or other qualified individuals in Deakin University familiar with the specific home appliance.

    Expert carbon monoxide testing should be conducted a minimum of when a year. This is an essential action and can secure you and your household from carbon monoxide exposure.

    Signs your heater needs to be serviced

    • Yellow flames flickers
    • Burning smell or modification to the odour of your gas supply
    • Moderate to serious gas turned off
    • Toxic carbon monoxide fumes are being launched into your home

    Reliable and budget friendly carbon monoxide testing services in Deakin University

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Carbon monoxide testing in Deakin University need to be done every year, ideally throughout spring or fall when you go through your annual furnace examination. This ensures that your installation is working effectively which your household's exposure to the gas will be minimised, and preferably gotten rid of entirely.

    Supreme Duct Cleaning's specialists look for carbon dioxide leaks that can be triggered by the malfunction of your heater or by burned-out flues.

    We are open 24/7 to offer the services that you require. Our trustworthy and budget-friendly carbon monoxide testing services are readily available for residential and commercial homes to avail. We ensure to look for all possible leaks to make sure that you and your household are not exposed to this toxic gas.

    Contact us now to request a free estimate for our services. We will evaluate the CO levels in your residential or commercial property, check if your heater is working correctly, and provide you recommendations on how you can keep your home safe from any dangers when it concerns carbon monoxide.

    We also provide carbon monoxide testing in surrounding suburbs

    Book your professional carbon monoxide testing in Deakin University today

    Rely on Supreme Duct Cleaning to clean up the air in your home or office.