0488 859 850

Carbon Monoxide Testing Gordon

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a harmful gas, which can not be seen or smelt and is accountable for countless preventable injuries and deaths each year in Gordon.

Carbon monoxide is referred to as the "silent killer" due to it being colourless and odourless at levels that are toxic. It is produced through the incomplete combustion of solid, liquid and gaseous fuels. Appliances that burn these forms of fuel are prospective sources of carbon monoxide emissions.

Failure to spot and deal with carbon monoxide leaks in your house may cause temporary, mild flu-like symptoms of headache, nausea, vomiting and sleepiness. More serious levels can result in difficulty breathing for both you and your household. In the worst cases, it causes brain damage or death.

Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee

Carbon monoxide testing should be done by specialists due to it being a hazardous gas. Supreme Duct Cleaning offers professional carbon monoxide testing in Gordon. You can depend on us to check the carbon monoxide levels of your heaters whenever you need our services.

    Get a Free Quote

    What is carbon monoxide?

    Carbon monoxide is a possibly fatal, colourless, odourless gas that is produced anytime an organic material is burnt. This could include wood, coal, oil and gas or any other organic matter.

    When such material is burnt, the chemical reaction of combustion will not be total and some of the fuel will react with oxygen to produce carbon dioxide while some unburnt fuel and by-products get away as poisonous carbon monoxide. Such incomplete burning usually takes place in restricted locations such as a space or structure and usually without our detection.

    If you breathe in carbon monoxide it will bind to the haemoglobin in your blood and this avoids oxygen from being brought throughout your body successfully triggering you to suffocate.

    Symptoms of carbon monoxide exposure

    Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee
    • Headache
    • Fatigue
    • Dizziness
    • Weakness
    • Nausea
    • Vomiting
    • Loss of mental clearness and collapse

    Carbon monoxide can trigger serious organ damage or death in extreme cases. This is the reason why it is essential to have your appliances evaluated for leaks frequently.

    How can you prevent carbon monoxide poisoning?

    Carbon monoxide detectors and alarms ought to be set up in all houses, garages and caravans and checked regularly.

    It is similarly essential to make sure appliances such as fireplaces, ovens, heaters and generators are serviced professionally every year.

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Professional carbon monoxide testing is required to make sure that appliances are operating correctly which adequate ventilation or exhaust is being offered. Testing need to be conducted by a certified gasfitter, building inspector, HVAC technician or other qualified people in Gordon familiar with the specific appliance.

    Professional carbon monoxide testing need to be performed at least as soon as a year. This is a crucial action and can secure you and your household from carbon monoxide exposure.

    Indications your heater requires to be serviced

    • Yellow flames flickers
    • Burning smell or change to the odour of your gas supply
    • Moderate to severe gas shut off
    • Toxic carbon monoxide fumes are being released into your house

    Reputable and affordable carbon monoxide testing services in Gordon

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Carbon monoxide testing in Gordon must be done every year, ideally during spring or fall when you go through your yearly furnace checkup. This guarantees that your installation is working properly and that your family's exposure to the gas will be minimised, and ideally eliminated altogether.

    Supreme Duct Cleaning's specialists look for carbon dioxide leaks that can be triggered by the malfunction of your heater or by burned-out flues.

    We are open 24/7 to provide the services that you need. Our reputable and cost effective carbon monoxide testing services are offered for property and industrial homes to obtain. We ensure to look for all possible leaks to guarantee that you and your family are not exposed to this toxic gas.

    Contact us now to request a free estimate for our services. We will evaluate the CO levels in your property, check if your heater is working effectively, and provide you suggestions on how you can keep your house safe from any dangers when it comes to carbon monoxide.

    We also provide carbon monoxide testing in surrounding suburbs

    Book your professional carbon monoxide testing in Gordon today

    Rely on Supreme Duct Cleaning to clean up the air in your home or office.