0488 859 850

Carbon Monoxide Testing Magpie

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a hazardous gas, which can not be seen or smelt and is responsible for countless preventable injuries and deaths each year in Magpie.

Carbon monoxide is called the "silent killer" due to it being colourless and odourless at levels that are toxic. It is produced through the incomplete combustion of solid, liquid and gaseous fuels. Appliances that burn these forms of fuel are prospective sources of carbon monoxide emissions.

Failure to detect and attend to carbon monoxide leaks in your house may lead to temporary, mild flu-like symptoms of headache, nausea, vomiting and sleepiness. More serious levels can lead to difficulty breathing for both you and your family. In the worst cases, it results in brain damage or death.

Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee

Carbon monoxide testing should be done by professionals due to it being a hazardous gas. Supreme Duct Cleaning provides professional carbon monoxide testing in Magpie. You can rely on us to test the carbon monoxide levels of your heaters whenever you require our services.

    Get a Free Quote

    What is carbon monoxide?

    Carbon monoxide is a possibly lethal, colourless, odourless gas that is produced anytime an organic material is burnt. This might include wood, coal, oil and gas or any other organic matter.

    When such material is burnt, the chemical reaction of combustion will not be total and some of the fuel will respond with oxygen to produce carbon dioxide while some unburnt fuel and by-products get away as harmful carbon monoxide. Such incomplete burning usually occurs in restricted locations such as a space or building and often without our detection.

    If you breathe in carbon monoxide it will bind to the haemoglobin in your blood and this prevents oxygen from being brought throughout your body successfully triggering you to suffocate.

    Symptoms of carbon monoxide exposure

    Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee
    • Headache
    • Fatigue
    • Dizziness
    • Weakness
    • Nausea
    • Vomiting
    • Loss of mental clearness and collapse

    Carbon monoxide can cause severe organ damage or death in extreme cases. This is the reason why it is essential to have your appliances tested for leaks regularly.

    How can you prevent carbon monoxide poisoning?

    Carbon monoxide detectors and alarms should be set up in all houses, garages and caravans and evaluated regularly.

    It is equally essential to guarantee appliances such as fireplaces, ovens, heaters and generators are serviced professionally every year.

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Professional carbon monoxide testing is required to ensure that appliances are operating properly and that adequate ventilation or exhaust is being offered. Testing should be performed by a licensed gasfitter, building inspector, HVAC technician or other qualified people in Magpie knowledgeable about the specific home appliance.

    Professional carbon monoxide testing ought to be performed at least when a year. This is an essential action and can secure you and your household from carbon monoxide exposure.

    Indications your heater needs to be serviced

    • Yellow flames flickers
    • Burning smell or change to the odour of your gas supply
    • Moderate to extreme gas turned off
    • Toxic carbon monoxide fumes are being launched into your house

    Reliable and inexpensive carbon monoxide testing services in Magpie

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Carbon monoxide testing in Magpie ought to be done every year, preferably throughout spring or fall when you go through your annual furnace checkup. This makes sure that your installation is working properly and that your household's exposure to the gas will be reduced, and ideally eliminated entirely.

    Supreme Duct Cleaning's professionals inspect for carbon dioxide leaks that can be triggered by the malfunction of your heater or by burned-out flues.

    We are open 24/7 to offer the services that you need. Our reputable and inexpensive carbon monoxide testing services are readily available for property and industrial properties to get. We guarantee to look for all possible leaks to guarantee that you and your household are not exposed to this toxic gas.

    Contact us now to request a free estimate for our services. We will evaluate the CO levels in your home, check if your heater is working effectively, and offer you recommendations on how you can keep your house safe from any risks when it pertains to carbon monoxide.

    We also provide carbon monoxide testing in surrounding suburbs

    Book your professional carbon monoxide testing in Magpie today

    Rely on Supreme Duct Cleaning to clean up the air in your home or office.