0488 859 850

Carbon Monoxide Testing Mingay

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a hazardous gas, which can not be seen or smelt and is responsible for countless avoidable injuries and deaths each year in Mingay.

Carbon monoxide is referred to as the "silent killer" due to it being colourless and odourless at levels that are toxic. It is produced through the incomplete combustion of solid, liquid and gaseous fuels. Appliances that burn these forms of fuel are potential sources of carbon monoxide emissions.

Failure to discover and attend to carbon monoxide leaks in your house may cause momentary, mild flu-like symptoms of headache, nausea, vomiting and sleepiness. More serious levels can result in difficulty breathing for both you and your household. In the worst cases, it results in brain damage or death.

Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee

Carbon monoxide testing should be done by professionals due to it being a dangerous gas. Supreme Duct Cleaning provides professional carbon monoxide testing in Mingay. You can depend on us to check the carbon monoxide levels of your heaters whenever you need our services.

    Get a Free Quote

    What is carbon monoxide?

    Carbon monoxide is a potentially fatal, colourless, odourless gas that is produced anytime an organic material is burnt. This might consist of wood, coal, oil and gas or any other organic matter.

    When such material is burnt, the chemical reaction of combustion will not be total and a few of the fuel will respond with oxygen to produce carbon dioxide while some unburnt fuel and by-products get away as poisonous carbon monoxide. Such incomplete burning normally takes place in confined locations such as a room or structure and oftentimes without our detection.

    If you inhale carbon monoxide it will bind to the haemoglobin in your blood and this avoids oxygen from being brought throughout your body efficiently causing you to suffocate.

    Symptoms of carbon monoxide exposure

    Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee
    • Headache
    • Fatigue
    • Dizziness
    • Weakness
    • Nausea
    • Vomiting
    • Loss of mental clearness and collapse

    Carbon monoxide can cause severe organ damage or death in extreme cases. This is the reason why it is important to have your appliances evaluated for leaks routinely.

    How can you avoid carbon monoxide poisoning?

    Carbon monoxide detectors and alarms should be set up in all houses, garages and caravans and checked frequently.

    It is equally important to ensure appliances such as fireplaces, ovens, heaters and generators are serviced professionally every year.

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Professional carbon monoxide testing is required to ensure that appliances are running correctly and that adequate ventilation or exhaust is being offered. Testing should be carried out by a certified gasfitter, building inspector, HVAC technician or other qualified individuals in Mingay familiar with the specific appliance.

    Professional carbon monoxide testing must be performed at least as soon as a year. This is an essential action and can secure you and your household from carbon monoxide exposure.

    Indications your heater needs to be serviced

    • Yellow flames flickers
    • Burning smell or modification to the odour of your gas supply
    • Moderate to severe gas shut down
    • Toxic carbon monoxide fumes are being released into your house

    Reliable and affordable carbon monoxide testing services in Mingay

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Carbon monoxide testing in Mingay ought to be done every year, ideally throughout spring or fall when you go through your annual furnace checkup. This makes sure that your installation is working properly and that your household's exposure to the gas will be minimised, and preferably eliminated completely.

    Supreme Duct Cleaning's service technicians check for carbon dioxide leaks that can be brought on by the malfunction of your heater or by burned-out flues.

    We are open 24/7 to provide the services that you need. Our reputable and budget friendly carbon monoxide testing services are available for domestic and business homes to avail. We ensure to examine for all possible leaks to ensure that you and your family are not exposed to this toxic gas.

    Contact us now to request a free estimate for our services. We will analyse the CO levels in your home, check if your heater is working appropriately, and provide you recommendations on how you can keep your house safe from any risks when it concerns carbon monoxide.

    We also provide carbon monoxide testing in surrounding suburbs

    Book your professional carbon monoxide testing in Mingay today

    Rely on Supreme Duct Cleaning to clean up the air in your home or office.