0488 859 850

Carbon Monoxide Testing Mount Helen

Carbon monoxide (CO) is an unsafe gas, which can not be seen or smelt and is responsible for thousands of preventable injuries and deaths each year in Mount Helen.

Carbon monoxide is known as the "silent killer" due to it being colourless and odourless at levels that are toxic. It is produced through the incomplete combustion of solid, liquid and gaseous fuels. Appliances that burn these forms of fuel are possible sources of carbon monoxide emissions.

Failure to detect and deal with carbon monoxide leaks in your home may result in short-lived, mild flu-like symptoms of headache, nausea, vomiting and sleepiness. More serious levels can result in difficulty breathing for both you and your household. In the worst cases, it leads to brain damage or death.

Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee

Carbon monoxide testing should be done by experts due to it being a dangerous gas. Supreme Duct Cleaning provides expert carbon monoxide testing in Mount Helen. You can depend on us to evaluate the carbon monoxide levels of your heaters whenever you require our services.

    Get a Free Quote

    What is carbon monoxide?

    Carbon monoxide is a potentially lethal, colourless, odourless gas that is produced anytime an organic material is burnt. This might consist of wood, coal, oil and gas or any other organic matter.

    When such material is burnt, the chemical reaction of combustion will not be complete and a few of the fuel will respond with oxygen to produce carbon dioxide while some unburnt fuel and by-products get away as dangerous carbon monoxide. Such incomplete burning usually takes place in restricted locations such as a space or structure and often without our detection.

    If you inhale carbon monoxide it will bind to the haemoglobin in your blood and this avoids oxygen from being carried throughout your body efficiently triggering you to suffocate.

    Symptoms of carbon monoxide exposure

    Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee
    • Headache
    • Fatigue
    • Dizziness
    • Weakness
    • Nausea
    • Vomiting
    • Loss of mental clearness and collapse

    Carbon monoxide can trigger major organ damage or death in extreme cases. This is the reason why it is crucial to have your appliances checked for leaks regularly.

    How can you prevent carbon monoxide poisoning?

    Carbon monoxide detectors and alarms should be installed in all homes, garages and caravans and tested routinely.

    It is equally important to ensure appliances such as fireplaces, ovens, heaters and generators are serviced professionally every year.

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Expert carbon monoxide testing is needed to ensure that appliances are running properly which sufficient ventilation or exhaust is being offered. Testing ought to be carried out by a licensed gasfitter, building inspector, HVAC technician or other qualified individuals in Mount Helen familiar with the particular appliance.

    Expert carbon monoxide testing should be conducted at least once a year. This is an essential action and can protect you and your family from carbon monoxide exposure.

    Indications your heater needs to be serviced

    • Yellow flames flickers
    • Burning smell or change to the odour of your gas supply
    • Moderate to serious gas shut off
    • Toxic carbon monoxide fumes are being released into your house

    Reputable and inexpensive carbon monoxide testing services in Mount Helen

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Carbon monoxide testing in Mount Helen ought to be done every year, preferably throughout spring or fall when you go through your yearly furnace checkup. This makes sure that your setup is working properly which your household's exposure to the gas will be minimised, and preferably eliminated completely.

    Supreme Duct Cleaning's service technicians look for carbon dioxide leaks that can be caused by the malfunction of your heater or by burned-out flues.

    We are open 24/7 to offer the services that you require. Our trusted and budget friendly carbon monoxide testing services are available for domestic and industrial homes to get. We guarantee to examine for all possible leaks to make sure that you and your family are not exposed to this toxic gas.

    Contact us now to request a free estimate for our services. We will analyse the CO levels in your home, check if your heater is working properly, and provide you recommendations on how you can keep your house safe from any threats when it pertains to carbon monoxide.

    We also provide carbon monoxide testing in surrounding suburbs

    Book your professional carbon monoxide testing in Mount Helen today

    Rely on Supreme Duct Cleaning to clean up the air in your home or office.