0488 859 850

Carbon Monoxide Testing Sandown Village

Carbon monoxide (CO) is an unsafe gas, which can not be seen or smelt and is accountable for thousands of preventable injuries and deaths each year in Sandown Village.

Carbon monoxide is referred to as the "silent killer" due to it being colourless and odourless at levels that are toxic. It is produced through the incomplete combustion of solid, liquid and gaseous fuels. Appliances that burn these forms of fuel are potential sources of carbon monoxide emissions.

Failure to discover and deal with carbon monoxide leaks in your home may lead to momentary, mild flu-like symptoms of headache, nausea, vomiting and sleepiness. More major levels can lead to difficulty breathing for both you and your family. In the worst cases, it leads to brain damage or death.

Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee

Carbon monoxide testing must be done by professionals due to it being a hazardous gas. Supreme Duct Cleaning offers expert carbon monoxide testing in Sandown Village. You can count on us to check the carbon monoxide levels of your heaters whenever you need our services.

    Get a Free Quote

    What is carbon monoxide?

    Carbon monoxide is a potentially lethal, colourless, odourless gas that is produced anytime an organic material is burnt. This might consist of wood, coal, oil and gas or any other organic matter.

    When such material is burnt, the chemical reaction of combustion will not be total and some of the fuel will respond with oxygen to produce carbon dioxide while some unburnt fuel and by-products get away as dangerous carbon monoxide. Such incomplete burning usually occurs in restricted locations such as a space or structure and often without our detection.

    If you inhale carbon monoxide it will bind to the haemoglobin in your blood and this avoids oxygen from being brought throughout your body effectively causing you to suffocate.

    Symptoms of carbon monoxide exposure

    Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee
    • Headache
    • Fatigue
    • Dizziness
    • Weakness
    • Nausea
    • Vomiting
    • Loss of mental clarity and collapse

    Carbon monoxide can cause serious organ damage or death in extreme cases. This is the reason that it is necessary to have your appliances evaluated for leaks routinely.

    How can you prevent carbon monoxide poisoning?

    Carbon monoxide detectors and alarms must be installed in all houses, garages and caravans and checked regularly.

    It is equally essential to guarantee appliances such as fireplaces, ovens, heaters and generators are serviced professionally every year.

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Expert carbon monoxide testing is required to ensure that appliances are running properly which appropriate ventilation or exhaust is being offered. Testing must be performed by a certified gasfitter, building inspector, HVAC technician or other qualified individuals in Sandown Village familiar with the particular device.

    Expert carbon monoxide testing should be carried out a minimum of once a year. This is a crucial action and can secure you and your family from carbon monoxide exposure.

    Indications your heater needs to be serviced

    • Yellow flames flickers
    • Burning smell or modification to the odour of your gas supply
    • Moderate to serious gas shut down
    • Toxic carbon monoxide fumes are being launched into your house

    Trustworthy and cost effective carbon monoxide testing services in Sandown Village

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Carbon monoxide testing in Sandown Village ought to be done every year, ideally during spring or fall when you go through your annual furnace checkup. This guarantees that your setup is working properly which your family's exposure to the gas will be minimised, and ideally gotten rid of completely.

    Supreme Duct Cleaning's technicians inspect for carbon dioxide leaks that can be caused by the malfunction of your heater or by burned-out flues.

    We are open 24/7 to offer the services that you require. Our trustworthy and inexpensive carbon monoxide testing services are readily available for residential and industrial properties to avail. We guarantee to look for all possible leaks to guarantee that you and your family are not exposed to this toxic gas.

    Contact us now to request a free estimate for our services. We will evaluate the CO levels in your home, check if your heater is working correctly, and provide you recommendations on how you can keep your house safe from any dangers when it concerns carbon monoxide.

    We also provide carbon monoxide testing in surrounding suburbs

    Book your professional carbon monoxide testing in Sandown Village today

    Rely on Supreme Duct Cleaning to clean up the air in your home or office.