0488 859 850

Carbon Monoxide Testing Swan Bay

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a dangerous gas, which can not be seen or smelt and is accountable for countless avoidable injuries and deaths each year in Swan Bay.

Carbon monoxide is understood as the "silent killer" due to it being colourless and odourless at levels that are toxic. It is produced through the incomplete combustion of solid, liquid and gaseous fuels. Appliances that burn these forms of fuel are prospective sources of carbon monoxide emissions.

Failure to detect and deal with carbon monoxide leaks in your house may cause short-term, mild flu-like symptoms of headache, nausea, vomiting and sleepiness. More serious levels can result in difficulty breathing for both you and your household. In the worst cases, it causes brain damage or death.

Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee

Carbon monoxide testing should be done by professionals due to it being a hazardous gas. Supreme Duct Cleaning offers expert carbon monoxide testing in Swan Bay. You can depend on us to test the carbon monoxide levels of your heaters whenever you need our services.

    Get a Free Quote

    What is carbon monoxide?

    Carbon monoxide is a potentially fatal, colourless, odourless gas that is produced anytime an organic material is burnt. This might consist of wood, coal, oil and gas or any other organic matter.

    When such material is burnt, the chemical reaction of combustion will not be complete and some of the fuel will react with oxygen to produce carbon dioxide while some unburnt fuel and by-products get away as toxic carbon monoxide. Such incomplete burning usually takes place in confined areas such as a space or structure and often without our detection.

    If you inhale carbon monoxide it will bind to the haemoglobin in your blood and this avoids oxygen from being brought throughout your body efficiently causing you to suffocate.

    Symptoms of carbon monoxide exposure

    Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee
    • Headache
    • Fatigue
    • Dizziness
    • Weakness
    • Nausea
    • Vomiting
    • Loss of mental clearness and collapse

    Carbon monoxide can trigger severe organ damage or death in extreme cases. This is the factor why it is necessary to have your appliances tested for leaks regularly.

    How can you prevent carbon monoxide poisoning?

    Carbon monoxide detectors and alarms ought to be set up in all homes, garages and caravans and evaluated routinely.

    It is equally important to make sure appliances such as fireplaces, ovens, heaters and generators are serviced expertly every year.

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Expert carbon monoxide testing is required to guarantee that appliances are running correctly which sufficient ventilation or exhaust is being provided. Testing must be performed by a licensed gasfitter, building inspector, HVAC technician or other qualified individuals in Swan Bay familiar with the particular device.

    Expert carbon monoxide testing must be conducted at least when a year. This is an important step and can secure you and your household from carbon monoxide exposure.

    Signs your heater needs to be serviced

    • Yellow flames flickers
    • Burning smell or change to the odour of your gas supply
    • Moderate to serious gas shut down
    • Toxic carbon monoxide fumes are being launched into your home

    Trustworthy and affordable carbon monoxide testing services in Swan Bay

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Carbon monoxide testing in Swan Bay ought to be done every year, ideally during spring or fall when you go through your yearly furnace examination. This guarantees that your setup is working effectively which your family's exposure to the gas will be reduced, and ideally gotten rid of completely.

    Supreme Duct Cleaning's professionals look for carbon dioxide leaks that can be brought on by the malfunction of your heater or by burned-out flues.

    We are open 24/7 to offer the services that you require. Our dependable and budget-friendly carbon monoxide testing services are available for property and commercial properties to avail. We guarantee to examine for all possible leaks to ensure that you and your family are not exposed to this toxic gas.

    Contact us now to request a free estimate for our services. We will evaluate the CO levels in your residential or commercial property, check if your heater is working effectively, and offer you suggestions on how you can keep your home safe from any risks when it concerns carbon monoxide.

    We also provide carbon monoxide testing in surrounding suburbs

    Book your professional carbon monoxide testing in Swan Bay today

    Rely on Supreme Duct Cleaning to clean up the air in your home or office.