0488 859 850

Carbon Monoxide Testing Swan Island

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a dangerous gas, which can not be seen or smelt and is accountable for countless preventable injuries and deaths each year in Swan Island.

Carbon monoxide is referred to as the "silent killer" due to it being colourless and odourless at levels that are toxic. It is produced through the incomplete combustion of solid, liquid and gaseous fuels. Appliances that burn these forms of fuel are prospective sources of carbon monoxide emissions.

Failure to discover and deal with carbon monoxide leaks in your home may lead to short-lived, mild flu-like symptoms of headache, nausea, vomiting and sleepiness. More serious levels can lead to difficulty breathing for both you and your family. In the worst cases, it results in brain damage or death.

Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee

Carbon monoxide testing should be done by specialists due to it being a harmful gas. Supreme Duct Cleaning offers expert carbon monoxide testing in Swan Island. You can depend on us to evaluate the carbon monoxide levels of your heaters whenever you need our services.

    Get a Free Quote

    What is carbon monoxide?

    Carbon monoxide is a potentially lethal, colourless, odourless gas that is produced anytime an organic material is burnt. This might include wood, coal, oil and gas or any other organic matter.

    When such material is burnt, the chemical reaction of combustion will not be total and a few of the fuel will react with oxygen to produce carbon dioxide while some unburnt fuel and by-products get away as dangerous carbon monoxide. Such incomplete burning generally takes place in restricted areas such as a space or building and often without our detection.

    If you inhale carbon monoxide it will bind to the haemoglobin in your blood and this avoids oxygen from being brought throughout your body successfully triggering you to suffocate.

    Symptoms of carbon monoxide exposure

    Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee
    • Headache
    • Fatigue
    • Dizziness
    • Weakness
    • Nausea
    • Vomiting
    • Loss of mental clearness and collapse

    Carbon monoxide can cause severe organ damage or death in severe cases. This is the reason that it is necessary to have your appliances checked for leaks frequently.

    How can you avoid carbon monoxide poisoning?

    Carbon monoxide detectors and alarms must be set up in all houses, garages and caravans and evaluated frequently.

    It is similarly essential to ensure appliances such as fireplaces, ovens, heaters and generators are serviced expertly every year.

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Professional carbon monoxide testing is required to guarantee that appliances are running correctly and that appropriate ventilation or exhaust is being provided. Testing ought to be carried out by a licensed gasfitter, building inspector, HVAC technician or other qualified people in Swan Island knowledgeable about the particular appliance.

    Expert carbon monoxide testing must be carried out a minimum of once a year. This is a crucial step and can safeguard you and your family from carbon monoxide exposure.

    Indications your heater requires to be serviced

    • Yellow flames flickers
    • Burning smell or change to the odour of your gas supply
    • Moderate to severe gas shut down
    • Toxic carbon monoxide fumes are being released into your home

    Dependable and budget-friendly carbon monoxide testing services in Swan Island

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Carbon monoxide testing in Swan Island ought to be done every year, ideally throughout spring or fall when you go through your annual furnace checkup. This makes sure that your setup is working properly and that your family's exposure to the gas will be minimised, and ideally gotten rid of completely.

    Supreme Duct Cleaning's service technicians inspect for carbon dioxide leaks that can be triggered by the malfunction of your heater or by burned-out flues.

    We are open 24/7 to offer the services that you need. Our dependable and affordable carbon monoxide testing services are offered for property and commercial residential or commercial properties to avail. We guarantee to check for all possible leaks to make sure that you and your family are not exposed to this toxic gas.

    Contact us now to request a free estimate for our services. We will analyse the CO levels in your home, check if your heater is working effectively, and provide you recommendations on how you can keep your house safe from any dangers when it comes to carbon monoxide.

    We also provide carbon monoxide testing in surrounding suburbs

    Book your professional carbon monoxide testing in Swan Island today

    Rely on Supreme Duct Cleaning to clean up the air in your home or office.