0488 859 850

Carbon Monoxide Testing Wendouree Village

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a dangerous gas, which can not be seen or smelt and is responsible for countless avoidable injuries and deaths each year in Wendouree Village.

Carbon monoxide is understood as the "silent killer" due to it being colourless and odourless at levels that are toxic. It is produced through the incomplete combustion of solid, liquid and gaseous fuels. Appliances that burn these forms of fuel are potential sources of carbon monoxide emissions.

Failure to spot and resolve carbon monoxide leaks in your house may lead to short-lived, mild flu-like symptoms of headache, nausea, vomiting and sleepiness. More severe levels can lead to difficulty breathing for both you and your household. In the worst cases, it causes brain damage or death.

Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee

Carbon monoxide testing should be done by professionals due to it being a hazardous gas. Supreme Duct Cleaning provides expert carbon monoxide testing in Wendouree Village. You can rely on us to test the carbon monoxide levels of your heaters whenever you need our services.

    Get a Free Quote

    What is carbon monoxide?

    Carbon monoxide is a potentially deadly, colourless, odourless gas that is produced anytime an organic material is burnt. This might include wood, coal, oil and gas or any other organic matter.

    When such material is burnt, the chemical reaction of combustion will not be complete and a few of the fuel will react with oxygen to produce carbon dioxide while some unburnt fuel and by-products escape as poisonous carbon monoxide. Such incomplete burning normally happens in restricted locations such as a room or structure and often without our detection.

    If you breathe in carbon monoxide it will bind to the haemoglobin in your blood and this prevents oxygen from being brought throughout your body successfully causing you to suffocate.

    Symptoms of carbon monoxide exposure

    Supreme Duct Cleaning Guarantee
    • Headache
    • Fatigue
    • Dizziness
    • Weakness
    • Nausea
    • Vomiting
    • Loss of mental clarity and collapse

    Carbon monoxide can cause serious organ damage or death in severe cases. This is the reason it is important to have your appliances checked for leaks routinely.

    How can you avoid carbon monoxide poisoning?

    Carbon monoxide detectors and alarms ought to be installed in all homes, garages and caravans and evaluated routinely.

    It is equally crucial to guarantee appliances such as fireplaces, ovens, heaters and generators are serviced professionally every year.

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Expert carbon monoxide testing is needed to make sure that appliances are operating properly which appropriate ventilation or exhaust is being offered. Testing should be conducted by a certified gasfitter, building inspector, HVAC technician or other qualified individuals in Wendouree Village acquainted with the specific home appliance.

    Professional carbon monoxide testing ought to be conducted at least once a year. This is a crucial step and can protect you and your family from carbon monoxide exposure.

    Signs your heater requires to be serviced

    • Yellow flames flickers
    • Burning smell or modification to the odour of your gas supply
    • Moderate to serious gas turned off
    • Toxic carbon monoxide fumes are being launched into your house

    Reputable and economical carbon monoxide testing services in Wendouree Village

    Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning

    Carbon monoxide testing in Wendouree Village must be done every year, preferably during spring or fall when you go through your annual furnace checkup. This makes sure that your installation is working effectively which your household's exposure to the gas will be minimised, and ideally eliminated entirely.

    Supreme Duct Cleaning's technicians look for carbon dioxide leaks that can be brought on by the malfunction of your heater or by burned-out flues.

    We are open 24/7 to offer the services that you need. Our reliable and economical carbon monoxide testing services are available for property and industrial homes to obtain. We guarantee to inspect for all possible leaks to guarantee that you and your household are not exposed to this toxic gas.

    Contact us now to request a free estimate for our services. We will analyse the CO levels in your home, check if your heater is working appropriately, and provide you suggestions on how you can keep your home safe from any threats when it comes to carbon monoxide.

    We also provide carbon monoxide testing in surrounding suburbs

    Book your professional carbon monoxide testing in Wendouree Village today

    Rely on Supreme Duct Cleaning to clean up the air in your home or office.