Dryer Vent Cleaning Melbourne
Dryer vents should be cleaned frequently as they can become a safety hazard for you and your family. Due to the accumulation of lint, poor airway maintenance, and unclean dryer vents, your family's safety may be at risk when using the dryer.
Dirty dryer vents could also result in higher energy bills if they are not cleaned and maintained regularly. Dryer vent cleaning is an excellent approach to prevent many of these risks.
We provide affordable, professional dryer vent cleaning services at Supreme Duct Cleaning. We will make sure you save money on your energy bills while also guaranteeing that your dryer runs smoothly.
We provide dryer vent cleaning services that will increase the efficiency of your dryer. We will get rid of any lint build-up in your vents with powerful vacuums and other cutting-edge equipment.
Supreme Duct Cleaning is one of the best dryer vent cleaning companies in Melbourne because we provide a service that is 100% guaranteed. We will get all lint and other debris out of your vents in no time!
When you call us for our services, our team will provide you with a quick quote.
Once you see the quality of our work, we are sure that you will choose Supreme Duct Cleaning as your trusted cleaners today! For more information on our professional, affordable dryer vent cleaning services in Melbourne, contact us today.
How frequent should you have your dryer vent cleaned?
The following factors help experts determine how often should your dryer vents be cleaned:
- The length and width of the vent
- The frequency that the dryer is used
- How many turns are required
If the vent is short or not used often, dryers may not require regular cleaning. Dryers that are used frequently, however, might require more cleaning sessions.
Signs your dryer vent requires cleaning
- Increased drying times
- Dryer overheats
- Musty smell
- A lot of lint builds up in your dryer
- The garments do not properly dry and cause a rapid decrease in machine productivity
Why should dryer vents be cleaned regularly?
- Dry fires can be caused by poorly or improperly installed ventilation
- Other dangers of dirty ventilation include the buildup of carbon monoxide
- A good cleaning service is also a cost-saving measure
- Your clothes will dry more quickly and require less energy
What is the method of dryer vent cleaning?
A thorough cleaning from the outside in addition to the removal of lint will make it easier to dry clothes faster. To clean the dryer vent thoroughly, here is the professional method that we follow:
Take out the dryer's filter and remove the lint
This step is the one you probably are most familiar with. It is also something that you perform often. It requires removing the lint trap and brushing the lint off.
Vacuum the collection cavity
The collection cavity can have specks or dust which are not caught by the collection filters. It can be cleaned out with a small handle that matches the size of the hole.
Check the humidity sensor
The dryer's humidity sensors can be used to tell when clothes have dried. Lint can block the dryer's ability to work correctly and cause it to malfunction.
The drum panel is removed
We will need to clean out the dryer panel as well. Different dryer models are different, so our specialists can assist you based on the type of dryer that you have.
What are the benefits of dryer vent cleaning?
- Dryer vent cleaning may help you save money on your energy bills. Your monthly electricity bill may be increased by up to $18 to $24 because of a clogged vent. Professional dryer vent cleaning can make a significant difference in your savings and lower your electricity company costs.
- Lint and other fluff that gets caught in the lint trap may damage the vent. Depending on its length or usage, these particles can accumulate in your dryer's vent. Because the vent is highly combustible, it poses a significant risk of fire formation. Regular cleaning of the vent will help you avoid this major hazard.
- Another advantage of dryer vent cleaning is how much time it saves. Clogged vents are most often noticed when garments require drying in multiple cycles rather than just one. It reduces productivity, which might lead to clothes drying for longer.
These issues can be resolved by having a dryer vent cleaning business come out and clean the lint from your ductwork. Supreme Duct Cleaning will also provide preventative maintenance procedures against lint accumulation inside your dryer vent.
Why should you hire Supreme Duct Cleaning?
Over the years, our clients have been consistently pleased with our genuine and honest cleaning service. Supreme Duct Cleaning is one of Melbourne's most well-established cleaning businesses because of our tenacity and experience. The following are a few more advantages that you may get by selecting us for your cleaning services:
It is a great way to save time
You do not have to do all the dirty work. By doing this, you can spend time with loved ones, friends, and just relax.
Our company is certified and has insurance that will cover all damage, injuries, or accidents that might result from the cleaning job. Our services are also legally compliant.
One of the best cleaning services in town
Our team of specialists is well-versed and skilled. They know which items to use and how to clean each sort of dryer. Furthermore, our team only uses products intended for professional cleaning.
You can schedule your service anytime
We aim to be flexible and offer a cleaning service that is tailored to you so it does not interrupt your everyday activities. We are available round the clock, at weekends and even on holidays.
Healthy and safe practices
Safety is crucial in the prevention of allergies and other diseases. This is essential especially in areas where there are people who suffer from skin, respiratory or other allergies. We can guarantee a clean environment at the end of the procedure by utilising the best quality sanitisation products.
We care about the environment
That is why our cleaning products are environmentally friendly. Furthermore, we know how to deal with different waste types and where to put them so that there is a less environmental impact.
Our services in Melbourne
- Duct cleaning
- Air conditioner duct cleaning
- Carbon monoxide inspection
- Coil cleaning
- Duct repairs
- Ducted heating cleaning
- Evaporative duct cleaning
- Gas heater cleaning
- Heater repairs
- Hot water system cleaning
- HVAC duct cleaning
- Kitchen exhaust cleaning
- Laundry duct cleaning
- Return vent cleaning
- Underfloor duct cleaning
- Ducted reverse cycle AC cleaning